Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Spot On Portables’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All material on this website falls under Australian copyright laws. All rights are reserved and exercised by Spot On Portables.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Spot On Portable Buildings Pty Ltd offers a Purchase Price Money Back Guarantee.
The guarantee’s purpose is…
a) To give you peace of mind that your Spot On Portable Building will be manufactured to the highest standard that you expect and to Australian Industrial Standards.
b) To ensure you that your portable building will be delivered to you in a condition that meets your expectations.
The guarantee’s purpose is NOT to provide an exit loophole because of a change of mind or circumstances.
Making a Claim – Process, Terms & Conditions
- Contact Spot On Portable Buildings Pty Ltd within 10 days of delivery date. If no contact is made within 10 days of the delivery date, the guarantee is null and void. All other warranties will remain valid and in place.
- We will email, fax or post to you a claim form.
- Complete the form and return it to us within 7 days. Include photos to substantiate your claim.
- We will consider closely your claim in conjunction with the ‘Guide to Standards and Tolerances 2015” published by the Victorian Building Association available here http://www.vba.vic.gov.au/data/assets/pdf_file/0020/29063/Guide-to-Standards-and-Tolerances-2015.pdf We will work hard to resolve any issues, and we expect you will work along with us.
- If the issue cannot be resolved and the claim complies with the ‘Guide to Standards and Tolerances 2015’, we will arrange for the portable building to be returned to our factory.
- The portable building must not be damaged in any way by you during the time it is in your possession. The portable building is deemed to be in your possession from the time it is delivered and unloaded at your appointed location until it is on the truck for return delivery to our factory.
- Upon receipt of the portable building to our factory, we will refund the purchase price minus expenses incurred with the deliver of the portable building to your location and for repair of any damage to the portable building while in your possession.
You are welcome to inspect your portable building at any stage during construction and on completion prior to dispatch from our factory.
Spot On Portable Buildings Pty Ltd intends to provide all portable buildings and granny flats to suit your location. However, unless specifically asked for, it will generally be wind rated to N3; some kits however are standard at C2 cyclone rating. Spot On Portable Buildings Pty Ltd can accept no responsibility for faulty installation by you, your associates, other related parties or any other contractors associated, recommended, unknown or employed by Spot On Portable Buildings Pty Ltd or any of its related entities.